Aug 11, 2010

wherever i looked, there was a story i had to tell...


You know those people who start something and then never finish it? I'm one of them. That's exactly the reason why it took me this long to finally have the courage to start my own blog. I had a few tries, and always end up just finishing the layout and never adding a single post. I was always afraid that i didn't have anything to say that's worth reading. but now, i'm taking the risk. It doesn't matter if this blog won't become popular, what matters is that i am able to get my story, my messages, through. Besides, "writing is like any other artistic discipline. it takes practice. (leslea newman)" This blog will serve exactly that; a space where i can vent, express my thoughts and hopefully, touch somebody's heartstrings.

"I became a writer because i was a writer, because wherever i looked there was a story i had to tell. (Howard Fast)"

No comments:

Post a Comment